Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan!!
To all my Muslim friends everywhere in Malaysia and all over the world, just would like to wish all of you a good Ramadhan time and happy fasting and breaking fast! May this month go on without any hitches and may peace reign on Earth during this holy month.
P.S: Does anyone know what does the Jawi words in the pic say? Thanks! Hopefully, it’s conveying the appropriate message in conjunction with this month. :-)
Weblog Awards Recognition
The Keeper of Days
All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2005-2007 Philipp C.K. Gan @ The Eternal Wanderer E-mail - phil[dot]welcometomylife[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogger ProfileWriter, photographer, counsellor, struggling author, aspiring actor (! XD), blogger, and critic of everything from entertainment stuff to social and political matters as well as education and youth issues...It's all in a day's work for this 20-something-year-old Malaysian kid (yes, I'm still very much a 12 year old at heart! Go ahead and try and change me if you dare!) whose living an okay life (no complains so far!) amid the hustle and bustle of life in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 300,735 hits
Tops of the Lot
- In Memoriam
- Sakasama No Chou - Jigoku Shoujo (Opening Theme) - Song Lyrics
- A List of 100 Goals to Achieve Before I Die
- Bill Gates' 11 Rules of Life
- Looking for a fine dining experience?
- Congratulations, Gouw Ian Iskandar and to the filmmakers of <em>After This Our Exile</em>!
- My First (Interesting) Attempt at Cooking Curry Chicken!
- Who Am I?
- I Not Stupid Too...another brilliant work from Neo
- 'Small Penis' Leads to Boy's Suicide
Thus saidth these people…
Records of the Past