Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan!!
To all my Muslim friends everywhere in Malaysia and all over the world, just would like to wish all of you a good Ramadhan time and happy fasting and breaking fast! May this month go on without any hitches and may peace reign on Earth during this holy month.
P.S: Does anyone know what does the Jawi words in the pic say? Thanks! Hopefully, it’s conveying the appropriate message in conjunction with this month.
Weblog Awards Recognition
The Keeper of Days
All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2005-2007 Philipp C.K. Gan @ The Eternal Wanderer E-mail - phil[dot]welcometomylife[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogger ProfileWriter, photographer, counsellor, struggling author, aspiring actor (! XD), blogger, and critic of everything from entertainment stuff to social and political matters as well as education and youth issues...It's all in a day's work for this 20-something-year-old Malaysian kid (yes, I'm still very much a 12 year old at heart! Go ahead and try and change me if you dare!) whose living an okay life (no complains so far!) amid the hustle and bustle of life in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 311,730 hits
Tops of the Lot
- 'Small Penis' Leads to Boy's Suicide
- A List of 100 Goals to Achieve Before I Die
- Bill Gates' 11 Rules of Life
- My First (Interesting) Attempt at Cooking Curry Chicken!
- Lagu Kebangsaan Malaysia
- An interesting book meme
- Child Actors - What have we done to these kids?
- Sakasama No Chou - Jigoku Shoujo (Opening Theme) - Song Lyrics
- Heal the World - Michael Jackson
- Here's a couple of jokes to keep you awake laughing!
Thus saidth these people…
penamcknight23405 on Another New Year…Another… Emery on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… 5432654765765b865 on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… john on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… Adolf on ‘Small Penis’ Lead…
Records of the Past