Archive for August 23rd, 2006
And I couldn’t feel more blessed and revitalised in my walk with God than I could ever hope to be!
More details later as I need to finish up my work. Also, it’ll most likely be at my other blog (which I’ve yet to set up) where the focus will be more on my Christian faith and my spiritual walk with God.
Weblog Awards Recognition
The Keeper of Days
All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2005-2007 Philipp C.K. Gan @ The Eternal Wanderer E-mail - phil[dot]welcometomylife[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogger ProfileWriter, photographer, counsellor, struggling author, aspiring actor (! XD), blogger, and critic of everything from entertainment stuff to social and political matters as well as education and youth issues...It's all in a day's work for this 20-something-year-old Malaysian kid (yes, I'm still very much a 12 year old at heart! Go ahead and try and change me if you dare!) whose living an okay life (no complains so far!) amid the hustle and bustle of life in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 286,344 hits
Tops of the Lot
- A List of 100 Goals to Achieve Before I Die
- Sakasama No Chou - Jigoku Shoujo (Opening Theme) - Song Lyrics
- Bill Gates' 11 Rules of Life
- 'Small Penis' Leads to Boy's Suicide
- Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!
- My First (Interesting) Attempt at Cooking Curry Chicken!
- Lagu Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Meaning of my name.... Who'd knew?? -__-
- My heartfelt condolences to Tan Sri Francis Yeoh and family...
Thus saidth these people…
Medi on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… Medi on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… young girls on Today is International Women… problems with video… on Ask not what your country can… MM Dayanghirang (@ma… on I Not Stupid Too…another…
Records of the Past