Archive for August 1st, 2006
HOPEFULLY YOU HAD A PLESANT FRIENDSHIP DAY TODAY!!!
I know it’s rather late of me but I had been totally oblivious of the significance of this date until my pet sister reminded me of it. Thanks, Naoko-chan!
With that, I leave you once of the most touching quotes I’ve ever come across so far. It’s by Albert Camus:
“Don’t walk ahead of me, I may not follow;
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead;
But walk beside me and be my friend.”
With that, won't you be my friend today?
Weblog Awards Recognition
The Keeper of Days
All Rights ReservedCopyright © 2005-2007 Philipp C.K. Gan @ The Eternal Wanderer E-mail - phil[dot]welcometomylife[at]gmail[dot]com
Blogger ProfileWriter, photographer, counsellor, struggling author, aspiring actor (! XD), blogger, and critic of everything from entertainment stuff to social and political matters as well as education and youth issues...It's all in a day's work for this 20-something-year-old Malaysian kid (yes, I'm still very much a 12 year old at heart! Go ahead and try and change me if you dare!) whose living an okay life (no complains so far!) amid the hustle and bustle of life in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 286,269 hits
Tops of the Lot
- Sakasama No Chou - Jigoku Shoujo (Opening Theme) - Song Lyrics
- A List of 100 Goals to Achieve Before I Die
- Bill Gates' 11 Rules of Life
- 'Small Penis' Leads to Boy's Suicide
- Animax on ASTRO 715 - God Sent!
- Child Actors - What have we done to these kids?
- I Not Stupid Too...another brilliant work from Neo
- Here's a couple of jokes to keep you awake laughing!
- WTF?? Who the heck bans Spongebob Squarepants <em>and</em> The Wiggles??
- Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!
Thus saidth these people…
Medi on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… Medi on ‘Small Penis’ Lead… young girls on Today is International Women… problems with video… on Ask not what your country can… MM Dayanghirang (@ma… on I Not Stupid Too…another…
Records of the Past